Sunday, March 23, 2008

We had Matthew West at Northside this weekend as our special guest performer. He was great! It's so cool to worship The Creator of the universe with someone He has given a special gift to. Matthew went over to hang out with the Youth Group after the Saturday night service. He was great and the Youth Group had a blast. After hanging for a while, he borrowed a guitar and sang some songs. He had a lot of fun with everyone. My wife and son actually got to hang out with Matthew some during the weekend (since my wife was one of the hostesses for the special guests). Now my son wants to go to Spirit West Coast this summer to see Matthew perform again! Here's a short video I made with my phone up in the Youth Room.


1 comment:

  1. Man. Northside had Matthew West and my church had...me. The math just isn't working there.

    That's really awesome. I'd love to have had a chance to hear him. My next-door-neighbor raved about the service. I'm glad it was a special time for everyone.

    ReplyDelete