Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Other Blogs of Interest

Tonight, as dad and I were chatting on the phone, he was teaching me about a feature of Google's Blogger that I hadn't yet discovered. As we were perusing through the millions of blogs in Blogger cyberspace, I stumbled upon Sean Cooney's blog. Interestingly enough, at the exact same moment I found it, dad was saying, "you could even find a blog from someone involved with the Walk to Emmaus". It was a Twilight Zone moment. Sean passed away last March. A little more than a year prior to that, he received a heart transplant. Sean was a great guy! He loved God with all his heart and wanted to please and follow Him. The first time I worked a Walk to Emmaus retreat was November, 2000. That was the first time Sean worked too. We were on the same team together. Sherrill Ankenman was our team boss. I had heard that Sean had a blog, and I even searched for it after I started blogging this March. It's interesting to read his blog. I suppose it will be there forever now, unless Google has some kind of time-out where blogs are deleted after a certain period of in-activity. Let's hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment