Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Video Editing School

Now that I'm an aspiring videographer, what have I leared in the last 2 weeks? I've learned that a 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 laptop with 512 megs of RAM and a Radeon 7500 video card doesn't cut the mustard when it comes to editing video with Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0. Isn't it funny, half of you reading this are saying, "well DUH!" The other half are saying, "what did he just say?" So I'm happily accepting donations toward a nice new Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor Model BX80570E8500! Everyone who donates $1,000 will get a free video shoot and final DVD of the event of their choice (within a 50 mile radius of Fresno, California, certain restrictions apply - I reserve the right to censor, reclassify, revise, edit or reject any video shoot request not meeting my standards of acceptance).

Eventually, I'll get this SlickRock video posted!

2 comments:

  1. How does one "give" to this great cause? You have never been a cheap one to keep.... YKW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rig is fine... just buy some RAM.

    ReplyDelete