Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Big Bash Blow-out Pictures

OK, so it wasn't THAT big of a party, but it was GREAT having a bunch of family over for Thanksgiving dinner! I also enjoyed the prime rib and yummy yams. Here are the pictures -

First of all - there was a whole lot of cookin' goin' on! I didn't take many pictures, but trust me, it seemed like we were cooking for two days straight!


There were so many people, we had to set two separate tables. That's Nick and Sandra's friend Patrick in the background -




Did I mention that the food came out pretty good?




Lots of family were on hand to help celebrate everything we have to be thankful for!

Greg & Tracy's moms - Mickie and Judy -


Tracy's sister Sandra and her daughter Whitney -


Sandra's son Joey -


Tracy's cousin Marshall and his wife Amy -


Marshall and Amy's littlest one, Addia -


Tracy's dad Richard and others around the dinner table -


And the Swans -


I didn't get any good pictures of my dad, or Addia's sister Chesney. We had a great time! We should be rested up and ready to do it again in about 3 or 4 years!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Swanmania. I suggest a drive-thru for next time. All you'll need is a turkey spinning around on top of a pole...I am sure people will flock to your place. Also, your house has just been listed as an official "free guest & grub inn" by the Naitonal Hobo Association, according to their website. Congratulations on this honor.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete