Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving - Thankful Pie

We played a game on Thanksgiving. Tracy and Linda Stephens invented the game. Tracy said, "Why don't we have everyone write down something they are thankful for on a piece of paper, then we can read them before dinner". Of course I'm always looking for someway to up the ante, so I said, "Lets call Linda, the 'Game Queen' and see if she has any ideas along those lines". Linda said, "Cut the pieces of paper into pie-shapes, then you can put all the thankfulness together to make a pie!". She got that idea from one of her son's school projects. So that's what we did! Somewhere around noon, I thought, "Hey, why not invite all the other family members across the country and around the world to participate via e-mail?" So that's what I did. Here are the results!
Now you can play a game - see if you can guess who is thankful for what! You'll probably need to click on the picture to open the image so you can zoom and rotate if necessary...

Pie Number 1


Pie Number 2

Pie Number 3 (we had a lot to be thankful for!)


12/3/08 Update - re-linked pictures so you can click on them to open a large version.

2 comments:

  1. Had I known I'd be quoted so literally, I might have changed what I wrote. :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Champagne was OBVIOUSLY the King. :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete